C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:27:56 -0800
--- Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> All that said, I don't want to put ANY limitations
> on Anthony at this =
> point. (Well, he is not likely to become a
> neurosurgeon or an NHL =
> player... we ARE realistic, lol) But, why create a
> glass ceiling? As long =
> as he's happy, I personally don't care if he's
> digging ditches. But if he =
> wants to aim high, I would absolutely support him!
>
> Yvonne

I don't see why he couldn't become a nuero-surgeon.
He'll simple have to master the use of a joystick as
it seems that most surgeries in the future will be
robotically controlled by the  surgeon( even "normal"
docs hands shake with fatigue etc) As for a NHL player
why would you want that?  Oh that's right, you're
Canadian,kind of like a birthright...BTW Congrats on
Canada's hockey gold in the Olympics.
Joanne