C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:50:59 +0800
Jenn, ditto what Mag said.  So sorry that you are still having
difficulties, I'm thinking of you often and hope that things improve.
Please keep posting your `vents' to the list if you need to, I would
hate to think you are going through this alone, we can't help so much
in a practical fashion perhaps, but we can be here for you and listen/read.

You are not alone.

Much love and hugs
Rayna