C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:20:57 +0800
Jenn, you feel the way you feel, there is no should or should not
about it.  And why do you feel like it is your fault?  You deserve
relief from pain, and I hope with all my heart that it happens for you
soon.  I know from personal experience that it is soooo hard to study
whilst in bad pain.  Sending you hugs and best wishes.

Rayna