C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:19:51 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2002 2:10:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> OK to kill someone just because
> they feel frustrated?  I think not.

And how can I not agree?  Kat, if we are ever talking about a case of
frustration rather than kidnapping, let me know and I'll jump in and agree
right with you.  We're not just talking about one incident here.  We're
talking about an accumulation of kidnappings and various hostage situations
that have occurred over the course of a lifetime.

Look, I've never accused this list of being Mouth Magazine oriented.  I know
we've got a few people who understand though.

I know what you're asking me to understand.  You're asking me to understand a
special situation here.  Again, that is indeterminable while the oppression
yet exists.  Thus far, all I see is a woman who loves liberty as much as I.

I will argue no further.  It is time for my nap.