C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:56:36 -0500
Yeah, sounds a lot alike.  The guy you were remebering was Oral Roberts.  He
said that God was gonna zap him if'n he didn't come up with "x" dollars by
"y" date.  He's lucky I'm not God, 'cause I would have zapped his ass right
then and there---would have saved time AND money!  <g>

Brother Kyle

"I like bisquits 'n mustard" --Billy Bob Thornton (Sling Blade)