C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:37:08 EST
I'm sorry to hear this Kathy Jo. Do you have a supervisor at the agency that
you can complain to? she might have found out Sunday that her car needed
fixing, but even so, she shouldn't have canceled working with you at the last
minute.  In my agency, there are emergency pagers and back-up people who can
go to our house if our regular person has an emergency tracey is not showing
you proper respect as a person by leaving you stranded.

Mag