C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:05:05 -0600
It's hard to believe that I have had access to the internet for almost 6
years already.  During the 6 years, I have had to learn not to take
everything I see on the computer screen to heart and/or an attack against
myself and the character I am.  I think and strongly believe that everybody
logging on to the internet should also realize that.  I have received lots
of religious e-mails from people who have strong religious beliefs, and it's
wonderful that people believe in God or whatever, but it doesn't mean I have
to think like you do just because I received your e-mail.  However I do
enjoy knowing the different ideas that are out there because they're all
good.

Thanks,
Anthony