C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:19:28 +0800
On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:22:12AM -0400, Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D. wrote:
    In a message dated 8/29/01 2:11:43 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

    << I'm just watching a program that has Steve Earle on it, the Aussie
    crocodile guy that a few of you mentioned when I first got on the
    list.  He is WEIRD!!

    Rayna,

        He is all over the TV over here. He is wierd. I saw him on a program
    about the most venomous snakes of Australia. He was outrageous.

    Bobby

He was exhausting to watch, and this is just on a chat show.  Nobody
over here really knows him from a bar of soap, the only time any of us
ever heard of the guy was from Americans.  Ironic that one of the most
well known Australians over your side of the world, is someone that
the majority of Aussies have never heard of.  It was quite funny, on
the chat show, he was firing off words a mile a minute, and the panel
of hosts and the audience were all just sitting there stunned,
laughing their heads off when he said something quite serious, most of
them trying to work out who in the world this guy WAS, and then the
next guest on the show was an American, and he was SO excited about
getting to meet S E in the green room, and was saying how he and his
family and most people he knew watched the show religiously.

BTW it isn't a common sport over here to wrestle crocodiles!  (Just in
case you all were getting any funny ideas about Aussies - and it is
usually too hot to be that energetic anyway!)

Rayna