C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:18:29 -0700
Hi all,

For some reason, non of my posts have made it to the list in the last
week or so.  What's even more strange is they arn't bancing back to me
either.

So I'm in process of checking everything out on my end.  Bobby, if you
know of other things I should check, please let me know.  I'm getting
all my other mail just fine, so I'm even more stumped.

Thanks-Gary