C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael H Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:11:33 -0500
You are right, Amanda, but the "Good News" is so much more than belief
in Christ. It's a repudiation of the "normal way of thinking."  It is
much more than preaching.  It's a repudiation of the violence which
makes us identify with the oppressors more than the oppressed... It is
learning that God's Kingdom encompasses ALL of life, not just
Christianity...