VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:24:34 -0500
7bit
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
I look forward to additional reports from Frank and the advocacy efforts
of the ACB chapter in Albany, New York on how they worked to enable a
small, local bank to install a talking ATM at their community college.
Congratulations to Frank and the crew.  Please share your local ATM
access success stories so we can all learn how to make ATM access happen
in our communities.

Kelly