VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:53:06 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Good Afternoon:

New Virus that has hit most of the blind list serves.

Virus Profile

Virus Name:  Risk Assessment:
W32/Myparty.a@MM   Medium

Virus Information: