VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Blind Treasures <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:38:33 -0500
I am using version 3.5 of jaws.  I run in 16 bit colors.  Have done it always with no problems.  I have even used higher.  I have
many clients that use 16 bit also.  The only problem is that you lose the graphics that have been already defined for you.  Some of
the screen savers I use must have at least 16 bit.  Also most games now a day have to have that or higher.  Hope this helps.

Regards Tony

Are you seeking a few great deals but can't get out or just don't have the time?  No one likes to spend more money than they have
to, and if you don't have time to scout out the best deals and bargains, enter the castle and take your chances.  If you're scared
to hunt on your own, we can help you out and do the work for you.  We cater to those who have difficulties getting out to shop.  Via
our web page and mailing list, we strive to bring you the best deals possible.
Join our mailing list and uncover treasures beyond your belief. To join the treasure scroll mailing list, just send an email to
[log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type "subscribe treasurescroll (real name)".  Please do not include
quotes or parenthesis.  To unsubscribe send an email to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type "unsubscribe
treasurescroll (real name)".  Please do not include quotes or parenthesis. Hope to see you in the castle!

Blind Treasures
Tony and Teresa Meade
7313 Little River Dam Road
Radford, Va  23414