Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:47:02 -0400
I can't tell you the hellish time I've had the past few days over this same
issue.  Between cutting CDs on different machines, different readers in
different machines, and the software just quitting.  And of course when they
didn't work for folks, I was told it was my fault and that there was
something wrong with the CD.  (Which there wasn't.

For some reason the blankety-blank computers weren't reading the autorun.
It would read fine one minute, then not the rest, some would read it right
away and some would take seemingly forever (20 whole seconds or more!
Grin.)  And these are the identical autorun files that never had a problem
any other time and would work after a few times.

The most frustrating part was that the same CD would work, then not work in
the same machine.  GROWLS.

There are so many different computers (all Gateway!) that telling you
specifics probably wouldn't help.  But I sure would appreciate someone
simply telling me it's not MY fault (especially since I know the recipients
will be blaming me!  Grin.)

Paul
PERSONAL QUOTE:  Make the most of every moment!

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com