Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:29:59 -0500
Hi,

I don't know about HP but I have changed the logo in Dell computers from
full size to a smaller version which allows you to see the bootup
process. This change WAS in BIOS. Look carefully through what looks like
not-very-important stuff.

Hope this helps,
Les Barnes

Simon Anderson wrote:

> i've only just started reading this topic of the emails, so please bare with
> me if someone has already sed this but i have a gateway 2000 machine, i
> flashed the bios on it with one from gateway 2000 and i have a logo covering
> the bios up at start up now which never used to be there, this could be the
> same thing as your problem, if your motherboard is flash upgradeable then
> maybe you could get the same bios version but from the motherboards
> manufacturers rather than HP which could take off the logo at start up
>
> Simon Anderson (http://www.lonecrusader.co.uk)

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>