Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:39:22 -0400
7bit
From:
Mike Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Hello James,

JWC> hi sent this in awhile back only received one response, still have the
JWC> same trouble can someone please try to help me, i need some idea's,
JWC> when i click on a file don't matter were it well freeze up,

I'm a little unclear on what you mean.

Do you mean that any file you double-click on -- from text documents
to shortcuts -- will cause the computer to freeze?

If you mean that IExplore crashes consistently, I would try the IE
repair utility.

Click on Start->Settings->Control Panels
Double-click on Add-Remove Programs
Search the list for Internet Explorer or IE6 or something of the like.
Select IE6, then click the Add/Remove button.
Select the IE repair option.
After it's finished, reboot the computer.

If that does not clear things up or I haven't understood your problem
please respond to the group.

Cheers,

Mike Whalen

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,