C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:57:47 +0000
From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Tuesday 12 Mar 2002 2:17 pm, Betty B wrote:
> In a message dated 3/12/2002 1:22:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>
> writes:
> > Pfft! Betty, a blue tit?
> >
> > LOL!
> >
> > Maybe you can have bundy's cage on the floor?
> >
> > That way you're at eye level when he does his king o' the
> > mountain stint.
>
> King o the mountain -- I'm going to start calling him that.  Mag,
> the cage is almost six feet tall.  It is already on the floor.  I
> need a raised task chair, that might help to solve some of this
> problem.  I had one in the kitchen that was a little bit taller,
> but the thing broke.  It was great too, darn it!  I could sit on it
> backwards and rest forward against the chair back (if that makes
> sense) to work.  I could work for longer periods of time without
> back pain, and this could be exactly what I need for Bundy.  This
> time I'm just going to have to invest in a better quality chair.  I
> wonder how tall they come -- need to do some research.  OH --
> dental assistant's chairs!  I'll bet they cost a fortune though.

What about mirrors, a 45 degree mirror on the ceiling would fool that
Bundy his momma had got REALLY tall. Yeah, mirrors (and smoke of
course).

> Blue tit -- it's a little bird in the UK.  I think it's a woodland
> species, but should look it up to be sure.  They have been known
> for their ability to remove the tops of cream containers that are
> delivered door to door, to get the cream on the inside of the lid.
> I couldn't resist the joke though.  Of course, we have the tit
> mouse here.

We still get our milk delivered to the door in glass bottles with
foil tops. Over the last 30 years the blue tit population has really
declined, and I see even fewer Great Tits, but I do have to wear
glasses for close up work now!!