C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:20:53 -0500
7bit
From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
I will let my letter to Dr. Albright speak for itself. Please pray he can
find the video/watch it sometime tomorrow. I have an appt. with a
physiatrist at 8:30 Thursday morning. Please, please keep praying.
Thank you so much for everything.

Jenn
Dear Dr. Albright,

The CANADA POST WEBPAGE says that my video has arrived at "destination
office", so I am guessing it is either in the hospital or on your desk. I
would really aoppreciate it if you could take the time to watch it sometime
tomorrow, if it is easy to track down. It is less than ten minutes long.
This is because it might help me feel better, and I HAVE AN APPT. WITH MY
PHYSIATRIST IN OTTAWA on Thursday at 8:30 in the morning. I want to know
some slpecific things, like:
1. What type of dystonia do you think I have?
2. How can it best be helped? ITB, WITH TRIAL DONE PROPERLY? STIMULATOR,
ETC.

3. What oral meds could be useful?

If you have time to watch the vide/write back, it will help more than you
will ever know. I will bring the dystonia diagnosis letter from the London
team, your ITB/DYSTONIA MEDICAL JOURNAL ARTICLE, and anything you write to
my GENERAL PRACTITIONER/PHYSIATRIST.
I don't mean to rush you, it would just put my mind at ease if you can find
the video/look at it.

Can you help me? Do you know someone in Canada who can?
I pray for answers soon, just to make my face to face appointment easier.

Also hope you read the attached letter and find the picture I sent you of
Spencer and I. The least I can do after all you have done for me.

I have even written to Oprah to ask if she/her staff know of charities that
might help me see you. Money will come if it is meant to be.

Please let me know what you think as soon as you can. I have so many people
praying that you will be able to help me.

Thank you for everything, even in the midst of your being a busy surgeon.
Jenn