C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:32:04 EST
First, I think we all know that Beth doesn't even know how to have a Jerry's
kid attitude.

Joanne, I read your whole piece, and I know you weren't saying that.  On this
Saturday morning, I just feel like I want to say to everyone what I know to
be true about our Beth.

Beth --  our dear, kind Beth -- is a birder who is not snotty.  That makes --
like -- twelve in the whole world, okay?   Girlfriend know what I'm talking
about ;-)

To the topic of funding:  The movie idea is great, great, great!

Thought for the day:  If the Jerry's Kid Attitude (JKA) had an odor, it would
surely be the most vile of stenches.