C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:57:17 -0800
Great point Kyle. In introduction ALex to some of the
listserv  groups I belong(   Our-kids, CPParent for
example) I will post his laundry list of medical
problems/labels/dx's so others can understand why I've
joined the list. I do make sure the a statement
follows after that significant list that it tells you
nothing about who Alex is.
Joanne
mom to Alex who wiill be singing solo the Star Spangle
 Banner at the local HS hockey game tomorrow and has
been asked to sing it to open the school wide assembly
next week as well...what does that tell you about
Alex...he sits through to many of  his brothers hockey
games ;). Sorry ,had to brag!!!
--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>
It's a good thing