C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 06:42:08 -0500
I don't think there are any specific ADA guidelines dealing with this
particular issue, just general ones dealing with accommodations for allowing
a disabled person to do his job or in his day-to-day life.  I'm not so sure
that the schedule change would come into it.

A better card to play would be as a consumer.  If you don't like what they
do to you, you can threaten to take your business elsewhere.  Of if your
independent living center set this up, talk to them and let them know you're
unhappy with the vendor.

Kat