C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Quita Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:42:27 EST
Hello, my name is Quita Fuller.
 I am a registered nurse and owner of an early intervention agency serving
ages 0-3. I am also mom to anna who has medical issues including
hydrocephalus, though she does not have any cardiac involvement.
I am posting on this list to ask for assistance:
I am working on a book idea which is a second in a series of "I didn't know
what to do" you can see the first title at What-2-Do.com
It is like a chicken soup for the soul book with lots of short stories. The
direct purpose is to give clear easy ideas  through to family members and
friends who want to be helpful during your child's illness, but simply don't
know what to do..so they end up sending flowers, cards, or simply leaving you
alone as to not interfer.
Sick kids and their families should not be isolated...and this book is to
help.
If any of you would like to offer a story of something special someone did
for your family during a hospital stay or recovery that was practical and
heartwarming...you can forward it to me. all individuals will be kept
anynomous to protect them.
My family website is www.angelfire.com/fl2/fullers  if you want to know more
about my family.
thanks so much for your help in advance!

Quita Fuller