C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:05:06 -0500
26 people???  Where are they all coming from?  Sheesh... We have huge fires
here in the US but cannot remember one lasting as long as the one in
Australia, nor a series being set by more than one or two arsonists.  As I
said in my earlier post, the mind boggles at such cruelty.

They certainly are coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?  (pun intended)

    Kat