C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:58:21 EST
I am sorry I missed the action on this list during the past week. We had a
rather eventful trip to Austin. The plane we were to depart on had a "rowdy"
on it and  it took an hour for the police to take statements from the crew.
We had the same flight attendant on the flight down to Houston and we tried
to make her comfortable since we was pretty upset.

So goes the world after September  11!

    Anyway, I got to play "grandpa" and watch three wonderful little ones.

Bobby