C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:10:16 EST
Hi,

A lot of people with very severe CP or Athethoid CP have major issues with
drooling. A lot of parents are trying to solve this problem with surgery and
or medications. Teeth grinding is very common among people in general. Do I
think that it is more common with people with CP? Yes, because we tend to
grind our teeth when we are nervous, in pain and etc.

Why this question all of a sudden? What do you plan to do with the URL's?

Dina