C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:02:22 -0800
7bit
From:
Dave at Inclusion Daily Express <[log in to unmask]>
Fellow listmates,

I wrote the following piece on Friday about a young man named Dusty Wright
who is trying to reconnect with his former classmates.

I realize it's a shot in the dark, but if you know of any of these folks,
would you please help them get in touch with him? The contact information
is on his web site.

He tells me this is very important to him.

Thank you,

Dave Reynolds, Editor
Inclusion Daily Express / Inclusion Weekly Review
Disability Rights Email News Service
http://www.InclusionDaily.com
---
Student Uses Internet To Reunite With First Classmates
By Dave Reynolds, Inclusion Daily Express
December 14, 2001

TAMPA, FLORIDA--Dusty Wright is looking for his classmates.

In 1985, Wright was a member of the first special education class for 3- and
4-year-olds at H.W. Grady Elementary School in Tampa. He continued at Grady
until moving away in 1990.

Now a senior at Etowah High School in Gadsden, Alabama, Wright decided he
wanted to reconnect with the students, staff and faculty from his former
class.

"I just want to see how they're doing and what they became," Wright said.

The manager/computer technician for the Etowah High football team, Wright
thought that the Internet would be a good way to begin his search.

The result is the following Web site hosted by Grady Elementary:
http://www.irobot.org/grady/alumni/default.htm

Here is Dusty's Personal Home Page:
http://hometown.aol.com/dustyehs
--