From:
MARLENE CROSBY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:57:52 -0500

Thank you all for the help on soy sauce.  Due to the unexpected arrival
of a Beagle 6 week old puppy I have been delayed in responding back to
all of you who replied so promptly.  Please forgive the delay.  The
following  is the summary of soy sauce  recommendations,  approximately
25 people responded.

5 -7 or more suggested La Choy Reduced Sodium
1 San J which contains alcohol
3 Braggs Liquid Amina Acids
1 Chinese sauce made by the "house" chef".

1 Chung King
2 Said Clan Thompson says San-j Tamari is not GF
1 suggested native sauces from Vietnam and Thailand
1 Lea and Perin
1 Yipan
1 K Rogers Brand
1 Angostura

Again, thank you all for your wonderful prompt  respond.  After a few
very sleepless nights we got the hang of this delightful puppy.  Marlene