From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:10:10 -0700

In January 2003, we will be visiting New Zealand and Australia for 4-6
weeks.  We will be spending some time watching the America's Cup races
in which Seattle will have an entry.  Very exciting!  There will be
twenty or so of us sometimes traveling together, mostly separately.
Each couple will make their own reservations and we must do so soon
because of the popularity of the America's Cup.  We would like to see
the highlights of both countries.

For those of you Down Under, what do you recommend we see and do?  Also
tips on eating would be helpful.   What will the weather be like?  We
have heard great things about the friendly people, the beautiful country
and hearty food.  Can't wait.

Thanks!

Diane Holmes
Kirkland WA USA (Seattle area)