EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:34:29 +0100
having just read this article with a screenreader it's easy to see the
authors point.

Adrian Higginbotham,
ODL (Open Distance Learning)
tel: 0161 2952555
Email [log in to unmask]
Technology House, Lissadel Street, Salford, M6 6AP.