From:
judy dinkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
judy dinkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:06:45 -0700

Hi, I contacted Polly-O cheese co. for info about gluten in their
products. this was their response:

Thanks for visiting our web site!

We understand how important it is for people who have been medically
diagnosed
with gluten sensitivity to have accurate information about foods to help

plan
their meals and diets

Therefore, all Kraft and Nabisco products now list items that contain
gluten
on the package ingredient statement

These items will be listed using commonly known terms such as Malt,
Wheat,
Barley, Oats or Rye

For other ingredients that contain gluten, the phrase 'contains gluten'
will
in appear in parenthesis after the ingredient name

Other ingredients that contain gluten are: Triticale, Spelt, Kamut, Mir
or
Farina (also known as Far or Farro)

Please add our site to your bookmarks, and visit us again soon!

Reply To: [log in to unmask]

Comments/Question: Dairy Products-I would love to know which products
are
gluten free.  I'm especially interested in the Ricotta and Mozzarella.
But
any Information on your products would be appreciated.  Thanks, Judy