Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:05:17 -0500
From:
Weiss / Carvill <[log in to unmask]>

Perhaps some of the vendors want to weigh in on this one.  My big Christmas
present was a bread machine.  The addition of a 13 year old boy to gluten
intolerance made sandwiches more important!  I can adjust almost everything,
the Zorjirushi 20  model recommended here.  I've been trying out mixes
recommended here and they taste wonderful, however each one reacts
differently to the bread machine.  I think I like variety!  I'm not
organized enough to write down all my adjustments.  Is there one that just
works, usually I needed to bake a little longer.  Tonight I needed to rise
less long.  Could the vendors fine tune their instructions?  Also I've baked
whole grain bread for years and miss real brown bread, what's the brownest
mix?  I will eventually move on to more from scratch.  I think I just miss
the hand kneading to much right now!

Ellie