From:
Friends of Celiac Disease Research <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:32:09 -0500

First and foremost, on behalf of Friends of Celiac Disease Research, I would
like to offer my condolences to the families, friends and co-workers of the
firefighters, police, EMS and all who have lost loved ones in the horrible
tragedy of September 11th.  I wish a full recovery to the injured and
strength to the survivors, to deal with this awful event.

Due to the horrific tragedy, the September 15th speaking engagement of Danna
Korn, author of Kids With Celiac Disease:  A Family Guide to Raising Happy,
Healthy Gluten-Free Children and founder of Raising Our Celiac Kids
(R.O.C.K.), a support group for families of children with celiac disease,
was postponed.  This endeavor has been re-scheduled for Saturday, October
27th, 2001 in the Auditorium of the Health Research Center at the Medical
College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin at
1:00 p.m.  Again, this speaking event is sponsored jointly by Friends of
Celiac Disease Research and the Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew.  This speaking
engagement is free to the public and Danna's new book will be available for
purchase at a reduced rate.  Gluten-free refreshments and snacks will be
provided.  If you should have further questions, concerns or need
directions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see you on Saturday, October 27th!!!

Dana Tehako-Esser
Executive Director
Friends of Celiac Disease Research
8832 North Port Washington Road #204