From:
Colin & Laurisa Cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:07:22 -0800

If anyone has the time to answer a few questions for me that I can't seem to
get answered I would really appreciate your help.

1.I was wondering if any of you have troubles digesting veggies, salads?

2.I've caught bits and pieces on floating stools what is the importance or
what does it mean if your stool floats?

3.Are we to stay away from Chocolate?

4.If you are a Celiac that has Constipation rather than diherria could you
please email me with your symptoms and whether or not you are also Lactose
Intolerant as well.  I'm wondering if it is common to be Constipated or not.

Thanks
Reese