Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:22:20 -0500

Here is the summary of my three questions on WHEY,DIVORCE and BEER .
Ten people responded on the whey question.Whey is a dairy product, the
watery-substance left after the milk solids are removed. Fourteen people
responded to the divorce question.Eight out of the thirteen married
couples stayed together.The other five got a divorce over CD.One person
who is single is having a hard time keeping a mate.That is the problem I
am facing now and that is why I asked the question in the first place.To
all the married people who found out after they were married it seems
the odds of staying together were on your side.Finding a partner without
CD is very tough.The bottom line , We need to start a gluten free dating
service for all the single people out there. ( SMILE )

The big question was BEER , Twenty four people responded over that
question.It turns out that the Japanese beer Kirin is not GF.However, a
man from Ohio told me that over in Italy they make a GF beer called
Bi-Aglut.This company is not registered with the state of Pennsylvania
Liquor Control Board.I cannot buy it here.I went to their web site but I
couldn't read the foreign language.I was told it's very expensive.A
friend of his brought some back for him to try and he said it was very
good.He is able to buy it in Ohio.I hope someone on this list can help
me obtain a case of this marvelous drink.Than we all can have a party, I
know I need one.To everyone who responded , thank you so much. I have
learned so much from everyone.To the married couples who stayed
together, I envy all of you.

       Todd Kratzer