From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:33:11 -0500

Dr. Kenneth Fine, medical advisor to the Lone Star TX CSA Chapter, spoke
in Houston on ""The Full Clinical Spectrum of Gluten Sensitivity".  I taped
his presentation (on a mini tape), transcribed it for our members, and
published it in the Houston chapter Newsletter back in March.  I can
send you a copy for $1 to cover xeroxing and postage, if any one wants.
Please do not use this copy instead of going to hear Dr. Fine.  It is
important to hear his talk (which will probably be tailored somewhat to
your membership) and hear his sincerity and caring for celiacs.  I believe
he's on the cutting edge of research.

E-mail me at <[log in to unmask]> with your name and snail mail
address so that I can mail the issue to you.

Sincerely,
Janet Rinehart
Houston Celiac-Sprue Support Group