From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 13:11:49 -0400
Pat,

Thanks.  I'll have to look again and see about getting one too.

John

----------
John C. Pavao wrote:
> I checked the site last night, but couldn't find any price list.  I tried
> to get a flyer sent to my house, but apparently the form for that hasn't
> been properly incorporated into their website yet.  Can you give any kind
> of idea what some of the prices might be like?
>
> Thanks,
> John Pavao

Dear John,

I have had no dealings with Butcher Boy, and I am attempting to get a
brochure.  The web site gives a USPS address and a telephone number for
Butcher Boy, and the email address of Mr. Wood (who seems to know them
very well).

PAT