BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I think I stumbled into' spit on your monitor." --Nadine
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:41:58 -0400
Ralph -

I've ridden Jet Blue to JFK before - Airbus 300 with the free TVs in the
headrest in front of you.  This was last year, so I doubt they let the wee
ones tour the cockpit before take off these days, as they did then.  Really
excellent service, and everyone clapped when we landed (not because we were
happy to make it to land saefly, but because the pilot landed like it was a
feather).

- Pam