VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:12:23 -0600
Bonnie O'Day, has asked me to post the following message she wrote.
Bonnie's settlement last month with Audiovox yielded the first talking
cell phone compatible with CDMA technology, the predominant wireless
transmission standard used in the United States.  Currently the phone is
available as the Toshiba 4050 from Sprint Wireless.

Kelly