VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:39:05 -0500
As I read the following, this product is for DOS users wanting to create a
home page without having to go through all the code by hand.  I created a
page at one time about three years back, coding in ASCII text, and it took
some effort.  Hopefully something like this program will make things
easier for those using dos or working in a DOS box in windows.

If my memory is correct, this is the outfit that produced the Talking
Typing Teacher program.

Steve