From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 01:29:47 -0500
        The book is out of print, but everyone on NeanerThin should read
it if they can.  It's called MEAT, THREE TIMES A DAY.  In the long run
Ornish will WREAK HAVOK on your body.
        What causes evolution is catastrophy, infection, and starvation.
Lysanko was able to cause plants to mutate -across species lines- through,
as he explains it, torturing them with starvation.  This causes the
cytoplasm to interact with the DNA, breaking the rules of Cell Dogma.
This is what happened to us to make us human.  Our apelike ancestors were
left in a semi-aquatic treeless environment of the African Grasslands.  We
all know that humans evolved in Africa.  As for where, we see apes -west-
of the Rift, and humans -east- of it in the fossel record.  Our culture
associates race with skin color, and skin color with sunlight.  (Physical
antrhopology goes by bone structure).  In the Englishman, what we have is
a person depigmented do to either starvation or infection somewhere.  So
the Englishmen probaby -can- eat some stuff and be relitively healthy
because metabolism does vary when evolution is caused by starvation.  And
if we let the Etheopians strave, instead of giving humanitarian aid, we
may end up with people who can eat grass or other inedible things.  Life
keeps on living, and genes are NOT immunitable.
        But yeah, what's good for a wolf is good for a poodle.  The Slavs
are quite healthy on a diet of potatoes and lots of liquior, but we on
this list all have a reaction to certian foods.  In my case, the reaction
is to convert the food to fat, instead of energy.  This leaves me
lethargic and apathetic on a "normal" diet.  A natural diet leaves me
alert, awake, and able to work 12 hour shifts on my job.
        No matter who you are, Ornish will mess you up.  Meat is what
humans evolved, from Austrialeopithicisns Aferensis to Pan Sapians, to
consume.  Without it, you are always sick, maybe just a little, but it is
there.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley