From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 10:16:24 -0500
> >> Lactose and casien (which are the carbohydrate and the protein in milk,
> >> respectively) appear to be two things that human adults probably weren't
> >> evolved to digest.
> >Dean,

> >Human milk has both lactose and casein.
> >Gary

        What we have here is a case of neotany, the retention of
infantile features into adulthood, which is occurring in about 30% of
mutant humans.  It's the same mechanism that keeps almost all humans
relitivly hairless and even bipedal.  (Our neck, bent as it is at a 90
degree angle to our bodies, is a trait shared by all mammals before birth).
        Human breast milk is the best milk for infantile humans.  Cow's
milk is not really that good.  Human babies are born being able to drink
their mother's milk, but normally do not keep this trait.
        Formula is the worst, as it replaces much of the fat in human
milk with complex carbohydrates.  This leads to the autoimmune disease of
chronic obesity in many children.
        The obvious question is, why not drink milk if you're a mutant
human?  The answer is that your mutation is for -coping- with milk, not
for really -needing- milk like we need raw red meat.  Also, the effects
of lactose poisoning may go undetected.  Stuffy nose is often diagnosed
as rhinocites or some such instead of reaction to milk, and it is not
common knowledge that milk is suspect in causing MS.
        On the note of curing chronic obesity, the purpose of cow's milk
is to create a cow.  When the State Fair opens up in your area, check out
how much weight a baby cow puts on in one year as it nurses.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley