From:
Tammy Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:27:23 -0400
Muriel wrote:

>        sounds great! I use both for mmyself and the boys.  None of mine are
>autistic, but we do have one with seizures who has been helped a lot by
>vit. E.  Do you agree Tammy?

I am fortunate enough not to have to deal with seizures, so I don't have
much knowledge of them (except maybe high glutamic acid levels found in
gluten and casein, ketogenic diet, etc).

Muriel wrote:
>        Hate to tell you this, but all kids do that. :-) Come to think of
it, >so do adults.

That's why I can't say for sure that lowering carbs is the reason for the
academic leap right now.  It's probably going to be like going gf/cf (if
there's improvement)...slow gradual change that not's obvious until
regression follows a diet violation.

Tammy G.

"A parent's love perceives no limitations."