Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 08:56:12 -0400
Ray:

I'm glad Roger stepped forward on this one...I too would be more than
willing to compensate you for a sample of this stuff!!!  At least that way,
I'll know for sure what it's SUPPOSED to taste like!

I'm going out of town for a week or so, but will not be unsubscribing - so
if you don't hear back on any offer you decide to make, it'll just be awhile!

Thanks -

BJ

>>If you can't make it yourself, I'm sure
>>someone on this list
>>(or me) will be glad to send you a batch!
>
>        Well Ray, you may wish you hadn't said this but if you are serious
I would