Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 06:30:40 -0700
Dear Ray,

Thank you so much for the sample of pemmican, my son loved it, thank you so
much for your kindness.

I was also fascinated by the article you sent me from the newspaper, I am
going to tell my friend about Paleo for her diabetes. She is going downhill
rapidly, has been on an AMA type diet and is not helping her at all.

I just wanted to tell everyone my son has improved so much on a gluten free,
casein free, processed food free, and lots of meat, diet. It is not totally
paleo, but very close in many ways, and getting closer all the time...