From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:22:45 -0400
This is what I have found to be super successful to control blood
profiles:

- follow closely the NeanderThin guidelines PLUS:

- no honey

- no fruit including no berries

- no tomatoes, carrots, beets, onions

- if your digestion is "approving", then eat vegetables raw (for me,
I've found making soups using Baby Food meats in broth and low carb
veggies to have been an excellent in between and easily digestable step)

- do not fry meats nor poach fish in olive oil or butter i.e. minimize
heated fats & oils

- low temperature cooking of meats keeping red meats as rare as possible
and others to taste & safety

- raw foods (e.g. sushi without the rice)

- soft boiled eggs (no other method of cooking)

- keep fresh nuts such as macadamia, brazil & pecan refrigerated and
snack on them fairly frequently

- if you are hungry, eat

- beef & salmon jerky plus the nuts make great snacks

This part is what I do and is NOT NeanderThin:

- butter e.g. boiled eggs with dabs of butter for breakfast

- small quantity of high fat yogurt after most meals with Designer
Protein Powder and a bran & psyllium product to boast bio-available
protein and fibre intake

- 2 oz glass of wine with most meals

- one "lite" beer every now and again

- supplemental vitamin C with bioflavonoid, vitamin E, alpha lipoic
acid, gingko biloba, lecithin, "cardio formulated type" multi vitamin
and 200 mcg chromium bound with 100 mg niacin caps

If you are a "Normal", then the Non NeanderThin items probably aren't
necessary or you would be able to start reducing and slowly eliminating
them from your diet as your blood profiles normalize.