NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Justine Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:26:26 -0500
Hello,

I was referred to this list from another mother who is a list member.  I
have a 14 month old son who appears to be allergic to milk.  We had been
hoping he would grow out of it, but we recently challenged again with whole
milk and he had a contact reaction on his face and mouth within minutes.

My biggest concerns right now are avoiding milk in his diet, meeting his
nutritional needs, and determining the exact allergies (whether & to what
extent to test him).

I look forward to learning from your experiences and expertise.

Thank you for considering my membership to this list.

Justine