CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Simmons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:07:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/01 10:23:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> >>Agree with Harry Kershner completely. Ranters such as Pugliese get no air
> in The Razor Wire newspaper. Prisoners of the U.S. War on Drugs (re-cloned
> now as the War on Terrorism) and their families are our main subscribers
> nationally. Ranters are not part of our newspaper because we aim to speak
> truth to power, not shotgun firepower from a suspect email provocateur.
> COINTELPRO lives! Serious progressives should also join November Coalition
> at>>

   In other words, the Pug presents a differing opinion and you are so
insecure in your own left leaning fascism that you are incapable of dealing
with anything that is not a part of your blind orthodoxy. You are terrified
of the truth.
Yours,
Issodhos