CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:14:59 -0700
   Heh, you can do better that that can't you? Here are some tips!
The "Fragrant Flowers" of Prosecutor A. YA Vyshinsky's ...
The "Fragrant Flowers" of Prosecutor A. Ya. Vyshinsky's Rhetoric. Copyright
© 1999
by Hugo S. Cunningham First posted 990818 Last updated 991118. ...
www.tiac.net/users/hcunn/rus/insults-vysh.html
    For those unfamilar with this Pugliese character, see the archives of
the left business observer list of Doug Henwood, pen-l,
[log in to unmask], H-RadHist, the list of the Radical History Review
and lots of other lefty internet fora.
At sundown we can duel over Lukacs vs. Gramsci...
  Typical Stalinist invective, any criticism from the Left smeared as
right-wing. I can imagine that the trial transcript of the , "Bloc of
Bukharinite, Trotsklyite Fascists, " from '37 would find believers here?
Michael Pugliese
liars and buffoons, contemptible pygmies, pug dogs and puppies, attempting
to mount an elephant...
utterly base scoundrels...
vile creatures
--A. Ya. Vyshinsky at Zinoviev trial