CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:32:03 -0700
Chuck replied:

Craig, I would look for a book called "The Fateful Triangle -- the U.S.,
Israel and Palestine" by Noam Chomsky. It's a thick books, Chomsky
style, with lots of footnotes, references and further reading. Go for
it, and weep for all who die and who will die this weekend.
Chuck Armsbury, Senior Editor
The Razor Wire