CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Freeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:37:35 -0600
  There's nothing new in this concept.  The bourgeois press had no
complaints about our "National" Guard troops performing joint exercises
in Honduras, where they just happened to leave behind tons of weaponry
for Ronald "I am a Contra" Reagan's favorite charitable cause:  the
Contra mercenary terrorists of Nicaragua.

Peace,
Ken